Family Promise helps homeless families get back on their feet. Today, we would like to talk with Carin Anderson about what that looks like (shelter, rapid rehousing, case management) and how you and your family can get involved!Read More
Month: November 2019
This month hosts National Parents as Teachers Month! I’m so excited to have Cheryl Bastian (educator, author, speaker, evaluator, mentor, blogger) on to speak with us about homeschooling and being both teacher and parent! We’ll talk about your VIP role as teacher and mom, learning styles, the big C words- curriculum and character, and most importantly life skills high school students need for life!Read More
Join Lavender and Lace boutique founders Olivia and Chrissy, as they discuss their passion, purpose, work ethic, product and what it takes to run a business as a young adult.Read More
Join us as we talk with John and Terry Binkele, in honor of National Hiking Day, about their adventures to all the National Parks! The hikes, their goal to accomplish, and the products they created from their journey! Fitness and family at it’s finest. Take the ride with us!Read More
Join us as we talk to influential mom, mentor, author and speaker Connie Albers about her journey as a homeschool mom, parenting teens and ultimately adding brushstrokes to their masterpiece!Read More
- Show #018 – Social Entrepreneurship: Be a Changemaker and Do Something That Matters with Author Laurie Ann Thompson!
- Show #017 – Creativity, Arts, and Film making with Damon and Elise Evans from Film School 4 Teens (FS4T)
- Show #016 – Woman’s Nutrition Coach Erin Burkes Discusses Holistic Living, Lifestyle ‘Diet,’ and Emotional Eating!
- Show #015 – Calling All Youth – ‘Dream, Dare, Do’ With Kidpreneur Life Founder Jude Paul!
- Show #014 – Clinical Nutritionist Kim Kirschner Talks About Why a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet is the Best for Life and Disease Prevention!