Show #014 – Clinical Nutritionist Kim Kirschner Talks About Why a Whole Food, Plant-Based Diet is the Best for Life and Disease Prevention!
Are you aware that a whole-food, plant-based diet is proven to help prevent and treat cancer? Are you aware that this diet also lengthens and improves your life? Listen to licensed clinical nutritionist Kim Kirschner of Willow Star Haven Charitable Foundation discuss this type of diet as well as cancer coaching and her food for life training program.
Full show notes of this interview with Kim Kirschner will be added later. For now, enjoy the podcast above.
Relevant Links for Kim Kirschner
- Email Kim for more information about whole foods, anti-cancer diet or food/fitness coaching!
- Join Kim’s Health and Healing Facebook group!
- Check out Kim’s website with cancer coaching, food for life training, and fitness coaching!
- Learn about a cancer program called radical remission!
- Learn more about the Food For Life Program here!
- Fitness using the power plate!
Contact Rewritten Life
- You can contact us here.
- To listen to more shows or to join us as a guest, visit our Rewrite Your Life Show Page here.
- Read more blogs and shows from our four pillars directly on our RewrittenLife.com homepage.
- Learn more about Sarah Knuppel here.
- Learn more about Ryan Knuppel here.
- Follow our family and education Instagram here.
- Follow our entrepreneurship and you Instagram here.
- Sarah shares more insight about the four pillars on our Facebook Page here.