Show #007 – Life Skills in Education with Cheryl Bastian!
This month hosts National Parents as Teachers Month! I’m so excited to have Cheryl Bastian (educator, author, speaker, evaluator, mentor, blogger) on to speak with us about homeschooling and being both teacher and parent! We’ll talk about your VIP role as teacher and mom, learning styles, the big C words- curriculum and character, and most importantly life skills high school students need for life!
Full show notes of this interview with Cheryl Bastian will be added later. For now, enjoy the podcast above.
Relevant Links for Cheryl Bastian
- Check out resources Cheryl mentions in her podcast!
- Be a part of Cheryl’s facebook group!
- Check out her conference in January!
Contact Rewritten Life
- You can contact us here.
- To listen to more shows or to join us as a guest, visit our Rewrite Your Life Show Page here.
- Read more blogs and shows from our four pillars directly on our RewrittenLife.com homepage.
- Learn more about Sarah Knuppel here.
- Learn more about Ryan Knuppel here.
- Follow our family and education Instagram here.
- Follow our entrepreneurship and you Instagram here.
- Sarah shares more insight about the four pillars on our Facebook Page here.